You will discover good things about obtaining a JNC660 portable battery jump starter. These convenient items are employed to provide a hurry of one’s for the battery from the automobile that has postponed for whatever reason. Furthermore with this JNC660, these models might be used as a means of delivering the customer an origin of one’s to pull up quickly situation. Getting this type of device handy will not finish up being very beneficial if the involves emergency situations, but it will assist in delivering you with satisfaction. In addition, getting this kind of product can help within your personal safety. Throughout this automobile product guide, understand in regards to the benefits associated with obtaining a portable jump starter.
Clore Automotive JNC660 1700 Peak amp 12V Jump Starter is the most powerful jump starter on the market, it delivers 1700 peak ampere of starting power and weighs only 18 pounds. Ideal for use in a wide variety of jump starting environments,including automotive, marine and industrial. .read more detail about JNC660.…
JNC660 Product Features
- 1700 peak ampere
- Battery status indicator gauge
- 46 inch heavy-duty #4 cables
- DC outlet to power 12 volt accessories
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
If you can’t start your car or truck with this thing, you have bigger problems than a dead battery! This unit is one of the most powerful JNC660 portable battery jumpers out there at 1700 peak amps. That’s almost twice as powerful as many other lower quality competitors.
JNC660 is not a “multi-purpose” unit that you will find at the local big box store. It’s not an air compressor, radio, flashlight, food processor and battery jumper. It’s only a battery jumper, although it does have a “cigarette-lighter” style socket to power other items if needed.
This is a great product, but consider this before you buy it: This model may not be for everyone. This is a professional grade item and is not intended to be used by people unfamiliar with proper battery jumping procedures. Here’s why I say this:
1. Some battery jumping devices have a feature that will alert you if you hook the jumper cables up incorrectly. This unit has no such feature.
2. Some have safety switches that remove power to the cables while you are hooking them up. This unit has no such switch.
3. Some battery jumpers have sophisticated chargers that won’t allow you to overcharge the battery. Not this one. When you plug it in to recharge it, you can’t just walk away for 2 days and let it charge. You have to monitor it during the recharging process.
4. Some battery jumpers have a set of generic lights to tell you the current state of charge of the booster box. Not this one. It has a voltmeter on the front and you need to know how to read it.
Now, none of these items is THAT big of a deal, but I thought it was worth mentioning. If you aren’t familiar with how to properly jump-start a car, you may be better off with another model with more “dummy-proof” features.
One last comment: This JNC660 is Jump n Carry comes with a redeemable certificate for a one-time replacement unit. If (for ANY reason) this unit stops working during its lifetime, you send it back to the company with the certificate (along with $50) and they will repair or replace it, no questions asked. Not a bad deal!
JNC660 No-Hassle Charging
The JNC660 features automatic recharging using its built-in AC charger, making it even easier to keep your jump starter in top operating condition. The charger on the JNC660 is built right into the front of the unit–simply plug in a standard extension cord and it immediately starts charging–and can never get lost, misappropriated, or run over in a service bay. Also, the charging system delivers a beneficial, automatic charging routine and stops charging when the onboard battery has reached full charge. This allows the JNC660 to be connected to an AC outlet indefinitely without any harmful result to the battery.